Topics

Another oldie but goodie

AF7XT

More , better pics to follow. We have it identified as a 1927-'28 "20-XC" (catalog #) Ser# 33546.
Not so much as a lead screw let alone half nuts! Not even a hole for the engagement lever in the apron.
This is a long term project that will, parts willing, become all it could have been.
It may well be a bit of a fools errand or a bit of a bridge too far but...

Lead screw and apron change.
Change gears if not a QCGB
Power feed, both ways.
Tracking down all the attachments or creating outright forgeries :-)
I've only just begun tracking parts and have a long way to go understanding just what will fit.

~Dennis