full set of 3C collets
metric threading gear set
3 jaw
4 jaw
tailstock turret
several tailstock drill chucks
and various miscellany

What’s a fair price?

And what would you charge to swear to my wife that’s a great price?

Thanks
Brian

Sent from my iPhone

m. allan noah

Depends on location

allan

On Thu, Feb 10, 2022 at 2:53 PM KA9EGW <ka9egw1@...> wrote:

> Hey everyone…
> For a late 80’s, hard bed 10k, with:
> steady rest
> follow rest
> handlever bed turret
lever cross slide

--
"well, I stand up next to a mountain- and I chop it down with the edge of my hand"

Andrei

I would say 5 grand plus whatever it costs to move it. If you are in the rust belt it would be cheaper, more expensive in California or pacific NW