From: SouthBendLathe@groups.io <SouthBendLathe@groups.io> on behalf of Todd <belvedere66@...>
Sent: Thursday, June 24, 2021 7:09:46 PM
To: SouthBendLathe@groups.io <SouthBendLathe@groups.io>
Subject: [SouthBendLathe] Locked posts

Why are posts being locked ? I understand the current storage limit issues we are discussing. If that's the reason, please say so.  If my posts aren't wanted or welcome, please say so.

Jim_B

AFAIK no posts are being locked.

On Jun 24, 2021, at 7:20 PM, Andrei <calciu1@...> wrote:

I can see your post.

Typos are courtesy of autocorrect.

--
Jim B

Todd

See attached picture

Andrei

What app are you using? I don't get any such symbols in Outlook both mobile and desktop

Typos are courtesy of autocorrect.