sticky Possible Fixed Steady for a 5" Lathe and an unused Myford Hand Rest

davetryner@...

On Sat, May 29, 2021 at 08:56 PM, bartholomewrichard949 wrote:
The Fully Swivelling Milling Slide. Can you send me a photo. Does it replace the compound slide?

bartholomewrichard949

I think these should fit either a S.B., a Boxford, or maybe an Atlas!  The Hand Rest is an Unused genuine Myford (part number: 73/1956), Price: £25 ;  The 'Steady' (labelled ASTER 8/120)is the type that has an under-clamp piece which fits below the bed. The bed gap being 2" between ways. Maximum diameter for workholding is 2-3/4", and the 'V' is 1/2" wide.  Price: £45
Also for sale is a substantial Fully Swivelling Milling Slide in excellent condition - Bed size =160mm by 88mm.(so larger overall than the usual Myford size)  Price: £90 (ovno)
Close -up photos on request if you send me your email.
Richard:  01366-728030 (West Norfolk)