13" in Michigan for parts

Todd

3rd try...

I have a 13", serial 61491 that I saved from the scrapper. Sadly it's missing the entire spindle assy and since I already have a 14.5" I'm restoring (in the background), I am offering up everything on this 13" to save others.

  Todd

George Wietor

Tell us where in the Mitten and I will spread the word.
George.
Lurking in Grand Rapids.

On Jul 20, 2020, at 1:21 PM, Todd <belvedere66@...> wrote:

3rd try...

I have a 13", serial 61491 that I saved from the scrapper. Sadly it's missing the entire spindle assy and since I already have a 14.5" I'm restoring (in the background), I am offering up everything on this 13" to save others.

  Todd
<20200712_175729.jpg>
<20200712_175703.jpg>
<20200712_203854.jpg>

Todd

20 miles S. of Flint off I-75 (Clarkston)

vern bartlett

What would you take for the whole thing? Could you show pics o what's missing?

On Mon, Jul 20, 2020, 12:21 PM Todd <belvedere66@...> wrote:
3rd try...

I have a 13", serial 61491 that I saved from the scrapper. Sadly it's missing the entire spindle assy and since I already have a 14.5" I'm restoring (in the background), I am offering up everything on this 13" to save others.

  Todd

Todd

I can't photograph what's not there :)

If you removed the 2 caps and lifted the entire spindle out, THAT'S what is missing (and the crossfeed handwheel). The rest is all there, even the belt.

 Someone has previously asked for the brass wipers if they are still there, so those may be gone.

 As for price.... ? Kinda depends on it's future. Will it be put back into service or would you just part it out for more $$

    Todd

vern bartlett

Restore it for my personal use. I'm almost done with a 16"x 120 southbend. It was missing some parts also but getting there. I have to pore new babit into the countershaft bearings next so I'm learning how to do that now, lol

On Tue, Jul 21, 2020, 8:13 AM Todd <belvedere66@...> wrote:
I can't photograph what's not there :)

If you removed the 2 caps and lifted the entire spindle out, THAT'S what is missing (and the crossfeed handwheel). The rest is all there, even the belt.

 Someone has previously asked for the brass wipers if they are still there, so those may be gone.

 As for price.... ? Kinda depends on it's future. Will it be put back into service or would you just part it out for more $$

    Todd

Todd

Vern, message me and we can discuss.

Ron Vial

Dear Sr. Would u happen to have a forward revers Handel

On Mon, Jul 20, 2020, 12:21 PM Todd <belvedere66@...> wrote:
3rd try...

I have a 13", serial 61491 that I saved from the scrapper. Sadly it's missing the entire spindle assy and since I already have a 14.5" I'm restoring (in the background), I am offering up everything on this 13" to save others.

  Todd

Todd

It does.

Dear Sr. Would u happen to have a forward revers Handel

On Mon, Jul 20, 2020, 12:21 PM Todd <belvedere66@...> wrote:
3rd try...

I have a 13", serial 61491 that I saved from the scrapper. Sadly it's missing the entire spindle assy and since I already have a 14.5" I'm restoring (in the background), I am offering up everything on this 13" to save others.

  Todd

vern bartlett

What's your email address?

On Tue, Jul 21, 2020, 8:32 AM Todd <belvedere66@...> wrote:
Vern, message me and we can discuss.

slash2nut

Vern
I think it is belvedere66@... that is listed below.

I live in Chelsea MI and was wondering if you have anything for my heavy 10.  I just got it and am looking for mt2 centers and so forth.

Thanks,
Dave