Topics

For Sale and Wanted items

George Meinschein

Group,
What do you all think about having a spot to post For Sale or Wanted ads for group members?  I think I can set that up within the group if there's any interest.

Thanks,
George H. Meinschein, P.E.

Meinschein Engineering Consultants, LLC
150 Brittany Drive
Freehold, NJ 07728-1500

Email: george.meinschein@...
Direct Dial: 732-409-0778
Cell: 732-580-1736
Fax: 732-358-0369
www.meinscheinengineering.com

John Amundson

Fantastic idea George, I really belive it would be very benificalEmoji

On Friday, November 8, 2019, 11:43:33 AM PST, George Meinschein <bustedguns@...> wrote:

Group,
What do you all think about having a spot to post For Sale or Wanted ads for group members?  I think I can set that up within the group if there's any interest.

Thanks,
George H. Meinschein, P.E.

Meinschein Engineering Consultants, LLC
150 Brittany Drive
Freehold, NJ 07728-1500

Email: george.meinschein@...
Direct Dial: 732-409-0778
Cell: 732-580-1736
Fax: 732-358-0369
www.meinscheinengineering.com

Bill in OKC too

I think it would be a good thing.

Bill in OKC

On Friday, November 8, 2019, 01:43:36 PM CST, George Meinschein <bustedguns@...> wrote:

Group,
What do you all think about having a spot to post For Sale or Wanted ads for group members?  I think I can set that up within the group if there's any interest.

Thanks,
George H. Meinschein, P.E.

Meinschein Engineering Consultants, LLC
150 Brittany Drive
Freehold, NJ 07728-1500

Email: george.meinschein@...
Direct Dial: 732-409-0778
Cell: 732-580-1736
Fax: 732-358-0369
www.meinscheinengineering.com

Steven H

Sounds good.

Steve Haskell

On Nov 8, 2019, at 2:43 PM, George Meinschein <bustedguns@...> wrote:

Group,
What do you all think about having a spot to post For Sale or Wanted ads for group members?  I think I can set that up within the group if there's any interest.

Thanks,
George H. Meinschein, P.E.

Meinschein Engineering Consultants, LLC
150 Brittany Drive
Freehold, NJ 07728-1500

Email: george.meinschein@...
Direct Dial: 732-409-0778
Cell: 732-580-1736
Fax: 732-358-0369
www.meinscheinengineering.com

Nfwood

Yes, thank you!
Nelson

What do you all think about having a spot to post For Sale or Wanted ads for group members?  I think I can set that up within the group if there's any interest.

Thanks,
George H. Meinschein, P.E.

Meinschein Engineering Consultants, LLC
150 Brittany Drive
Freehold, NJ 07728-1500

Email: george.meinschein@...
Direct Dial: 732-409-0778
Cell: 732-580-1736
Fax: 732-358-0369
www.meinscheinengineering.com

Roger Bickers

Now more so than ever I'll say yes also, and while I'm at it, if theres anyway to avoid using PayPal for payment would be great too, especially since theyve gone mad with what they now charge in fees. Roger "That"

On Fri, Nov 8, 2019 at 2:43 PM, George Meinschein
<bustedguns@...> wrote:
Group,
What do you all think about having a spot to post For Sale or Wanted ads for group members?  I think I can set that up within the group if there's any interest.

Thanks,
George H. Meinschein, P.E.

Meinschein Engineering Consultants, LLC
150 Brittany Drive
Freehold, NJ 07728-1500

Email: george.meinschein@...
Direct Dial: 732-409-0778
Cell: 732-580-1736
Fax: 732-358-0369
www.meinscheinengineering.com

b roberts

Yes, a good idea.
Perhaps a mention of the country where the kit is situated would be helpful.

Regards,

Brian in south Wales, UK

Guenther Paul

Sounds good Herr Meinschein

GP

<bustedguns@...> wrote:
Group,
What do you all think about having a spot to post For Sale or Wanted ads for group members?  I think I can set that up within the group if there's any interest.

Thanks,
George H. Meinschein, P.E.

Meinschein Engineering Consultants, LLC
150 Brittany Drive
Freehold, NJ 07728-1500

Email: george.meinschein@...
Direct Dial: 732-409-0778
Cell: 732-580-1736
Fax: 732-358-0369
www.meinscheinengineering.com

John Losch

George, and all,

I think a “Market place” would be useful and helpful to both buyers and sellers.  What would be very valuable is a section revealing what “it” sold for.  Not only would this feature keep prices in the real world, but perhaps more would sell if they had some idea of what their surplus was worth.

John Losch

On Nov 8, 2019, at 2:43 PM, George Meinschein <bustedguns@...> wrote:

Group,
What do you all think about having a spot to post For Sale or Wanted ads for group members?  I think I can set that up within the group if there's any interest.

Thanks,
George H. Meinschein, P.E.

Meinschein Engineering Consultants, LLC
150 Brittany Drive
Freehold, NJ 07728-1500

Email: george.meinschein@...
Direct Dial: 732-409-0778
Cell: 732-580-1736
Fax: 732-358-0369
www.meinscheinengineering.com

Brian Geffre

Agreed.

In Christ, Brian Geffre

<bustedguns@...> wrote:
Group,
What do you all think about having a spot to post For Sale or Wanted ads for group members?  I think I can set that up within the group if there's any interest.

Thanks,
George H. Meinschein, P.E.

Meinschein Engineering Consultants, LLC
150 Brittany Drive
Freehold, NJ 07728-1500

Email: george.meinschein@...
Direct Dial: 732-409-0778
Cell: 732-580-1736
Fax: 732-358-0369
www.meinscheinengineering.com

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message and any attachments are for the sole use of the intended recipient and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, distribution or copying is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by replying to this e-mail and destroy/delete all copies of this e-mail message.

mike allen

    thats a great idea , ya may think bout havin the seller , or WTB person put his Zip code or postal code in the title , would be nice to know at the start where the part or need is

    YMMV

        animal

On 11/8/2019 11:43 AM, George Meinschein wrote:
Group,
What do you all think about having a spot to post For Sale or Wanted ads for group members?  I think I can set that up within the group if there's any interest.

Thanks,
George H. Meinschein, P.E.

Meinschein Engineering Consultants, LLC
150 Brittany Drive
Freehold, NJ 07728-1500

Email: george.meinschein@...
Direct Dial: 732-409-0778
Cell: 732-580-1736
Fax: 732-358-0369
www.meinscheinengineering.com

Bill in OKC too

I agree with Animal on the zip or postal code for both seller and buyer. Some things I wouldn't want to pay for shipping from the UK, for example, like an 8' lathe bed...

Though I'd sure like to have one! ;)

Bill in OKC

On Friday, November 8, 2019, 8:35:55 PM CST, mike allen <animal@...> wrote:

    thats a great idea , ya may think bout havin the seller , or WTB person put his Zip code or postal code in the title , would be nice to know at the start where the part or need is

    YMMV

        animal

On 11/8/2019 11:43 AM, George Meinschein wrote:
Group,
What do you all think about having a spot to post For Sale or Wanted ads for group members?  I think I can set that up within the group if there's any interest.

Thanks,
George H. Meinschein, P.E.

Meinschein Engineering Consultants, LLC
150 Brittany Drive
Freehold, NJ 07728-1500

Email: george.meinschein@...
Direct Dial: 732-409-0778
Cell: 732-580-1736
Fax: 732-358-0369
www.meinscheinengineering.com

Sam

Bill in OKC too

Problem with that is that some of us will not use FB for reasons that seem good to us. Like me. I flatly won't use it for anything.

Bill in OKC

On Saturday, November 9, 2019, 1:30:57 PM CST, Sam <i.am.sam.sam.i.am2008@...> wrote:

Nitro

Count me in.
I'm always looking for stuff and have stuff I want to move along.
Fleabay is cool, but the shipping,fees and now collected sales tax is making stuff expensive

Flash Gordon

I also do not use Face Book. You can post pics here.

Ed S

On 11/9/2019 2:59 PM, Bill in OKC too via Groups.Io wrote:
Problem with that is that some of us will not use FB for reasons that seem good to us. Like me. I flatly won't use it for anything.

Bill in OKC
On Saturday, November 9, 2019, 1:30:57 PM CST, Sam <i.am.sam.sam.i.am2008@...> wrote:

druid_noibn

Bill, et al.,

Agreed - I will not be a member of FB...

Kind regards,
DBN aka John

On Saturday, November 9, 2019, 2:59:40 PM EST, Bill in OKC too via Groups.Io <wmrmeyers@...> wrote:

Problem with that is that some of us will not use FB for reasons that seem good to us. Like me. I flatly won't use it for anything.

Bill in OKC
On Saturday, November 9, 2019, 1:30:57 PM CST, Sam <i.am.sam.sam.i.am2008@...> wrote:

Neil Hitze

That's a great idea.

Neil

harry molwitz

Morally opposed to facebook.

On Sat, Nov 9, 2019, 4:55 PM Flash Gordon <eschwerkolt@...> wrote:

I also do not use Face Book. You can post pics here.

Ed S

On 11/9/2019 2:59 PM, Bill in OKC too via Groups.Io wrote:
Problem with that is that some of us will not use FB for reasons that seem good to us. Like me. I flatly won't use it for anything.

Bill in OKC
On Saturday, November 9, 2019, 1:30:57 PM CST, Sam <i.am.sam.sam.i.am2008@...> wrote:

Jim_B

Just my personal opinion, but I don’t consider FB either secure or safe. It’s basically spy wear IMHO.

Sent from my iPhone-8
Jim B,

--
Jim B