From: "Rogan Creswick" <creswick@gmail.com>
To: SouthBendLathe@groups.io
Subject: Re: [SouthBendLathe] Parting out 13" South Bend s/n 3127TKL10 Los Angeles Area Local Pickup
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2018 12:54:18 -0700

Do you happen to know if the hand cranks and graduated dials from the compound and cross slide will work on a Light 10K?
On Wed, Aug 22, 2018 at 9:11 AM comstock_friend <jfriend314@gmail.com> wrote:I'm parting out 13" South Bend s/n 3127TKL10 for Los Angeles area local pickup. Bed is 6 foot. Anybody interested, let me know what you want. Parts will be cheap.

John
One Cup of This (Before Bed) Burns Belly Fat Like Crazy
Celebrity Local
http://thirdpartyoffers.netzero.net/TGL3241/5b7dc37d2d040437c6f4ast04vuc