Need change gear box for a 16"

vern bartlett

I've gotten about half way with my restoration of a 16"×120" sbl. I'm in search of a quick change box and banjo with gears because it didn't come with one. I'm not going to break the bank on being original but if getting one out ways putting an els on it then the els will be the direction I go.

Jim_B

Try Ted.
latheman2@aol.com
Jim B,

On Sep 22, 2017, at 11:50 PM, bartlettvern@gmail.com [SOUTHBENDLATHE] <SOUTHBENDLATHE@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

going

john kling

I have a heavy 10 box - I assume that it would not fit a machine as big as a 16"

Guenther Paul

No the 10" QC will not work on a 16"

GP

I have a heavy 10 box - I assume that it would not fit a machine as big as a 16"

Roger Bickers

Would a heavy 10 qcgb fit an old wide bed/ heavy 9/ 9" junior?