Home Page Pictures needed

Jim B. <btdtrf@...>

Having just changed the home page picture, I need further contributions.

I wish to thank George Burton for his contributions.

Let’s have some more from the group. They do not need to be pristine and can be a work in progress or a daily beater.

Working lathes are lively too.

Jim B.

sblatheman

Here's a picture of my lathe that I call "Latheman Special".
It is a customized 12 3/4" South Bend.

Ted

On Nov 19, 2015, at 12:12 PM, 'Jim B.' btdtrf@... [SOUTHBENDLATHE] <SOUTHBENDLATHE@...> wrote:

Having just changed the home page picture, I need further contributions.

I wish to thank George Burton for his contributions.

Let’s have some more from the group. They do not need to be pristine and can be a work in progress or a daily beater.

Working lathes are lively too.

Jim B.

Avast logo

Nick Jonkman

Hi Jim
Here is my 9"A after it's restoration. I built the stand originally for a 6" Atlas.
Nick