Sent: Thursday, February 26, 2015 10:05 PM
Subject: [SOUTHBENDLATHE] 16" and 14 1/2" thrust bearing info needed.

I have a 50's era 16" lathe and I think I'm going to soon need a new thrust bearing.  Does anyone have the dimensions for the bearing?  I would like to have a replacement before I tear the machine down.  According to the parts list, the 14 1/2" machine has the same bearing.  Thanks

No virus found in this message.

sblatheman

I have some for sale.
Send me an email.
Ted

On Feb 26, 2015, at 10:05 PM, garretsonmike@... [SOUTHBENDLATHE] <SOUTHBENDLATHE@...> wrote:

I have a 50's era 16" lathe and I think I'm going to soon need a new thrust bearing.  Does anyone have the dimensions for the bearing?  I would like to have a replacement before I tear the machine down.  According to the parts list, the 14 1/2" machine has the same bearing.  Thanks

MIKE

Thanks for the replies.  Latheman, I can't find your email address.

btdtrf <btdtrf@...>

On Feb 27, 2015, at 10:01 PM, garretsonmike@... [SOUTHBENDLATHE] <SOUTHBENDLATHE@...> wrote:

Thanks for the replies.  Latheman, I can't find your email address.

MIKE

I bought a NOS bearing from Latheman.  Thanks to all that took time to look.

Mike