POTD - well it took a bit longer than a day...

d6crawler

Not sure if folks are still posting projects and this is actually a wood project but is for my lathe bench and I am pretty happy with it. I made it from scraps around the shop while trying to clean up the excess scrap supply.

For those worried about dust the woodshop is in another room about 20' away. The tools are also normally covered to keep dust away from them when they are not in use.

Stanley

As a professional woodworker, I say Nicely Done. Details down to felt lined drawers. My wife wanted to get me some flannel lined drawers, but that's a topic for another day...