POTD (OT) [2 Attachments]

Mark Hofer

Truly a labor of love and looking great!  Good luck with the restart!

On May 24, 2013, at 10:15 AM, Jim B. wrote:

>But, but....I wanna see the CAR! :-)

>Chester Bishop

The car is in an on going state of restoration. It has been for 45 years.

In the past few months I have not been too active for some medical reasons. I am trying to get things ready to start the engine. That was rebuilt about 26 years ago.

Attached are two pictures, a before and one form late December of 2012.

The before dates from 1967. The body is sheet metal over a wooden frame. Both the frame and the wood needed a lot of work.

Since the Dec 2012 picture, the full bonnet had been installed but the bumpers and head lights are off again.

The doors and fuel tank are still in prime.

I am in the process of running the fuel line.

Jim B.