From:        "Jim B." <btdtrf@...>
To:        southbendlathe@...
Date:        02/26/2013 01:24 PM
Subject:        Re: [southbendlathe] Compound Rest Disassembly
Sent by:        southbendlathe@...

hopped up and down on that bar. I >weighted about 170 lbs back then. It >wouldn't budge. I coworker lent be a 4 ft >breaker bar. The nut just popped off, so >easy. Tom

My daughter is a journeyman fitter. While she works our almost every day her tool kit contains a large selection of "cheater" bars (pipe extensions)

Jim B
Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX