Taper attachment thrust bearing order.

x86ricer

Hello all,

About a year ago I took apart my tapper attachment to clean it and repaint it. Unfortunately I suffered from a brain malfunction, and failed to make any form of notes or drawings to indicate the order in which the thrust bearings and their matching washers install on the ends of the taper attachment slide bar. I did not plan on this process taking this long to complete, but a change of residence and a crazy work schedule kept me from finishing what I started.

If any of you wonderful souls could advise me in this process, I would be ever so grateful.

Thank you,

Ben

P.S. I don't mind taking pictures to show the parts that are in question.