Southbend 13" model #CL145C manual? #cl145c

shovell68

I'm purchasing a 13" SB lathe model #CL145C and was wondering if anyone on the board has a manual they could scan or copy for me. Any information regarding this lathe or similar models would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Mark

Jim B. <btdtrf@...>

You will find parts lists and exploded drawings for your lathe here”

An operational manual for any lathe was never produced by South Bend.

Closest thing is a publication “How to Run a Lathe” or HTRAL

An early copy may be found on www.wswells.com

A later copy on:

Jim B.

I'm purchasing a 13" SB lathe model #CL145C and was wondering if anyone on the board has a manual they could scan or copy for me. Any information regarding this lathe or similar models would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Mark

Gregory Leblanc

On Mon, Jul 6, 2009 at 5:36 PM, Jim B.<btdtrf@...> wrote:
You will find parts lists and exploded drawings for your lathe here”

An operational manual for any lathe was never produced by South Bend.

Closest thing is a publication “How to Run a Lathe” or HTRAL

An early copy may be found on www.wswells.com

A later copy on:

You got this as a template reply yet, Jim?
Greg

Jim B. <btdtrf@...>

Unfortunately each request is a bit different ........... Still a simple search would help.

Jim B.

You will find parts lists and exploded drawings for your lathe here"

An operational manual for any lathe was never produced by South Bend.

Closest thing is a publication "How to Run a Lathe" or HTRAL

An early copy may be found on www.wswells.com

A later copy on:

You got this as a template reply yet, Jim?
Greg

Yahoo! Groups Links

Ryan Battelle

I think my catalog number is the same. There's some information here:
http://home.roadrunner.com/~rcbattelle/lathe.html

Ryan