From: Earl White
Sent: Thursday, February 15, 2007 9:57 AM
Subject: [southbendlathe] Does anyone have a parts breakdown for a 9" South Bend model 415?

I looked on the UK website and I could find the 405, but there is a 415
model which I think I have that is slightly different. I am looking
specifically for the Carriage lock details. This is different from the
later Model C.

CAL <cal@...>

He is interested in a SB 415 not a SB 9 c Some parts are different.

In the files section of this or one of the other SB groups there's a Army Technical Manual that has all the parts for 10k, 9 a, b, and c.

Joe Romas

I looked on the UK website and I could find the 405, but there is a 415
model which I think I have that is slightly different. I am looking
specifically for the Carriage lock details. This is different from the
later Model C.

Steve Wells

I have a Nov 1935 parts book comming from ebay in a day or two,
what year is it?

Steve

Steve Wells

Ok, I found the pdf, I do have a parts list for a 415,
that would be the horizontal drive 9" workshop from
the Nov 1935 Bulletin No. 19-B.

Steve

CAL <cal@...>

Steve gotta link??