Topics

wanted a gear guard

L.G.M.van Lelieveld <b.v.l@...>

High all
A frend of my bought (with some help from me ) a SB9A in Belgium.
One item is missing ,one guard over de gear off the headstock
The righthanded one,not the one over the bull gear, but the other.
Is there somebody here who has a one for him ?.
Already checked Ebay but nothing there on the moment
Thanks in advance
Bert

Thomas G Brandl

I might have a damaged one I can spare or sell. The top is broken off and
someone did a cured sheetmetal repair on it. I'd wait to see if others have
one in good condition and maybe over on your side of the ocean. Shipping
can be expensive. Beleive it or not, I found the US Post office cheaper
than FEDEX by a lot to ship an item to Sweden. I didn't check UPS though.
Tom

| | "L.G.M.van |
| | Lelieveld" |
| | <b.v.l@hccnet.nl> |
| | Sent by: |
| | southbendlathe@yaho|
| | ogroups.com |
| | |
| | |
| | 10/06/2005 02:28 PM|
| | Please respond to |
| | southbendlathe |
| | |
>---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
| |
| To: southbendlathe@yahoogroups.com |
| cc: |
| Subject: [southbendlathe] wanted a gear guard |
>---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

High all
A frend of my bought (with some help from me ) a SB9A in Belgium.
One item is missing ,one guard over de gear off the headstock
The righthanded one,not the one over the bull gear, but the other.
Is there somebody here who has a one for him ?.
Already checked Ebay but nothing there on the moment
Thanks in advance
Bert

* * * * *
Stop delivery: southbendlathe-nomail@yahoogroups.com
Daily digest mode: southbendlathe-digest@yahoogroups.com
Individual emails: southbendlathe-normal@yahoogroups.com

Yahoo! Groups Links

_____________
This e-mail transmission and any attachments to it are intended solely for
the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed and may contain
confidential and privileged information. If you are not the intended
recipient, your use, forwarding, printing, storing, disseminating,
distribution, or copying of this communication is prohibited. If you
by replying to this message and delete it from your computer.

gorvil

I think I have one Bert. I'll check tonight.

Where in Belgium is your friend?

Glen

--- In southbendlathe@yahoogroups.com, "L.G.M.van Lelieveld"
<b.v.l@h...> wrote:

High all
A frend of my bought (with some help from me ) a SB9A in Belgium.
One item is missing ,one guard over de gear off the headstock
The righthanded one,not the one over the bull gear, but the other.
Is there somebody here who has a one for him ?.
Already checked Ebay but nothing there on the moment
Thanks in advance
Bert

L.G.M.van Lelieveld <b.v.l@...>

Hoi Glen,
long time ago,
We picked the SB9A in Belgium near Brussel . but he lives in Schijf a
very small place 5 km off the border from Belgium near Roosendaal.

The adres from Cor Vergouwen
Past van Leijsenstraat 22, 4721AR SCHIJF

i wrote righthanded but i twisted my arms i gues,
Its on the LEFTSIDE , .

Not the one on the Bullgear.
Thanks Glen and the others to for there anwsers.
Bert

Glen

--- In southbendlathe@yahoogroups.com, "Glen Reeser" <Gorvil@a...>

<b.v.l@h...> wrote:

High all
A frend of my bought (with some help from me ) a SB9A in Belgium.
One item is missing ,one guard over de gear off the headstock
The righthanded one,not the one over the bull gear, but the other.
Is there somebody here who has a one for him ?.
Already checked Ebay but nothing there on the moment
Thanks in advance
Bert

gorvil

Hi Bert,

I checked this morning and I do have a left side gear cover. It is
from a "C" model and does not have the bracket to mount a
forward/reverse switch. I'll take $25 for it plus whatever it costs
to ship. It should be about $5 unless your friend needs it quickly.

Glen Reeser

<b.v.l@h...> wrote:

High all
A frend of my bought (with some help from me ) a SB9A in
Belgium.
One item is missing ,one guard over de gear off the headstock
The righthanded one,not the one over the bull gear, but the
other.
Is there somebody here who has a one for him ?.
Already checked Ebay but nothing there on the moment
Thanks in advance
Bert

L.G.M.van Lelieveld <b.v.l@...>

its great Glen , i was in Germany this weekend , so i could not
respond earlier, i will give him a call tonight , and let you know.
Greetz
Bert van Lelieveld