From: "rdarr" <rdarr1@comcast.net>
To: <southbendlathe@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [southbendlathe] Re: 9" lathe
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2003 20:41:12 -0800

Thanks, I am going back to Ohio this summer for a visit and will pick up lathe then. I am told this is a "cream Puff" although other description was used. I actually have 2(will have) 9" steady rests now). I'm keeping one for the machine and selling the other one on ebay. Both are in almost new condition, except for paint. I don't know if its appropriate to mention or not, but its listed now. I am calling uncle on New years, will find out model number and if it I am hoping its a model A. thanks again for info. russ