Topics

Brg #'s For 13" Crossfeed Screw With Taper Attachment #'s

Rigrac <rigrac@...>

Would anyone on the group know the correct Thrust Brg #'s for a 13" Taper Attachment Crossfeed Screw . Hoping for some Torrington or INA # as well as brg OD dimensions. Does CF Screw Sleeve need to be counterbored to accept these Brgs? If OD of brg is larger than OD of CF Cross Feed Screw Sleeve then does Bed Bracket have to be counterbored to allow for larger brg diameter as compared to sleeve diameter. Sleeve is almost same length as distance across Bed Bracket so I'm thinking that you cannot just shorten sleeve and add two sets of brgs if brg OD is larger than sleeve OD. Am I making any sense?

Ron

gorvil

Look here.

http://www.mscdirect.com/PDF.process?pdf=3807

I don't know your required dimensions, but you should find something
that will work.

Glen Reeser