Who is jump_nkd ?


Anthony Rhodes
 

I tried addressing this before.

When I was accepting names of people who wanted Parts List Scans I received a
message from "jump_nkd" indicating he was interested in anything relating to
an SB 13". At the time I didn't pay any attention to the missing "@xxx.xxx",
as AOL strips that part of the address from messages when an AOLer sends a
message to another AOLer I presumed that that was the explanantion. Since
then I've tried to contact this person directly without success, and I posted
the problem in one of my earlier messages to the group. I'll give it one last
try.

Jump_nkd , if your out there or if anybody on the list knows who this is,
provide me with a method by which you can be contacted.

Anthony
Berkeley, Calif.


gorvil
 

Hi Anthony,

I see a jumpnkd in the members file. His partial email is jumpnkd(at)
a. I suspect that he's on AOL. AOL allows spaces in email
addresses. Mine on AOL is G Orvil(at)AOL. It collapses to Gorvil
outside of AOL.

Glen Reeser


--- In southbendlathe@yahoogroups.com, anthrhodes@a... wrote:
I tried addressing this before.

When I was accepting names of people who wanted Parts List Scans I
received a
message from "jump_nkd" indicating he was interested in anything
relating to
an SB 13". At the time I didn't pay any attention to the missing
"@xxx.xxx",
as AOL strips that part of the address from messages when an AOLer
sends a
message to another AOLer I presumed that that was the explanantion.
Since
then I've tried to contact this person directly without success,
and I posted
the problem in one of my earlier messages to the group. I'll give
it one last
try.

Jump_nkd , if your out there or if anybody on the list knows who
this is,
provide me with a method by which you can be contacted.

Anthony
Berkeley, Calif.


lurchix <lurch@theramp.net> <lurch@...>
 

try attbi [dot] com

--- In southbendlathe@yahoogroups.com, "Glen Reeser <Gorvil@a...>"
<Gorvil@a...> wrote:
Hi Anthony,

I see a jumpnkd in the members file. His partial email is jumpnkd(at)
a. I suspect that he's on AOL. AOL allows spaces in email
addresses. Mine on AOL is G Orvil(at)AOL. It collapses to Gorvil
outside of AOL.

Glen Reeser


--- In southbendlathe@yahoogroups.com, anthrhodes@a... wrote:
I tried addressing this before.

When I was accepting names of people who wanted Parts List Scans I
received a
message from "jump_nkd" indicating he was interested in anything
relating to
an SB 13". At the time I didn't pay any attention to the missing
"@xxx.xxx",
as AOL strips that part of the address from messages when an AOLer
sends a
message to another AOLer I presumed that that was the explanantion.
Since
then I've tried to contact this person directly without success,
and I posted
the problem in one of my earlier messages to the group. I'll give
it one last
try.

Jump_nkd , if your out there or if anybody on the list knows who
this is,
provide me with a method by which you can be contacted.

Anthony
Berkeley, Calif.


gorvil
 

Anthony,

I clicked on his name in the members list and it took me to his Yahoo
profile. I had to certify that I was 18 years or older first. It
lists his email as jumpnkd(at)aol.com. Lose the underscore.

Glen


--- In southbendlathe@yahoogroups.com, "lurchix <lurch@t...>"
<lurch@t...> wrote:
try attbi [dot] com

--- In southbendlathe@yahoogroups.com, "Glen Reeser <Gorvil@a...>"
<Gorvil@a...> wrote:
Hi Anthony,

I see a jumpnkd in the members file. His partial email is jumpnkd
(at)
a. I suspect that he's on AOL. AOL allows spaces in email
addresses. Mine on AOL is G Orvil(at)AOL. It collapses to
Gorvil
outside of AOL.

Glen Reeser


--- In southbendlathe@yahoogroups.com, anthrhodes@a... wrote:
I tried addressing this before.

When I was accepting names of people who wanted Parts List
Scans I
received a
message from "jump_nkd" indicating he was interested in
anything
relating to
an SB 13". At the time I didn't pay any attention to the
missing
"@xxx.xxx",
as AOL strips that part of the address from messages when an
AOLer
sends a
message to another AOLer I presumed that that was the
explanantion.
Since
then I've tried to contact this person directly without
success,
and I posted
the problem in one of my earlier messages to the group. I'll
give
it one last
try.

Jump_nkd , if your out there or if anybody on the list knows
who
this is,
provide me with a method by which you can be contacted.

Anthony
Berkeley, Calif.


Anthony Rhodes
 

In a message dated Mon, 13 Jan 2003 22:40:42 -0000, Glen Reeser writes:

<< I clicked on his name in the members list and it took me to his Yahoo
profile. I had to certify that I was 18 years or older first. It lists his
email as jumpnkd(at)aol.com. Lose the underscore. >>

Thanks. At this point I've sent "Test" messages to both "jumpnkd" and "jump
nkd", both of which passed. I had been unaware of the "spaces allowed"
parameter.

"Jump nkd", are you still interested in the SB scans?

Anthony
Berkeley, Calif.


jumpnkd <jumpnkd@aol.com> <jumpnkd@...>
 

--- In southbendlathe@yahoogroups.com, anthrhodes@a... wrote:
In a message dated Mon, 13 Jan 2003 22:40:42 -0000, Glen Reeser
writes:

<< I clicked on his name in the members list and it took me to his
Yahoo
profile. I had to certify that I was 18 years or older first. It
lists his
email as jumpnkd(at)aol.com. Lose the underscore. >>

Thanks. At this point I've sent "Test" messages to both "jumpnkd"
and "jump
nkd", both of which passed. I had been unaware of the "spaces
allowed"
parameter.

"Jump nkd", are you still interested in the SB scans?

Anthony
Berkeley, Calif.
I am "jumpnkd" in Va, have a small workshop with a cnc router that i
made, a 109 that i converted to cnc, and now a 13" southbend.
Building a KR2 airplane and a mech by trade. Im 37yr blond and likes
long walks and girls with brown hair. The "jumpnkd" comes from my
skydiving days.
and yes I am still intresterd in the scans.
Bill White Alex VA


Darrell Coble <dvcoble@...>
 

Hi Anthony, I have a approx. 1965 SB 10K that is under drive and it has the
factory option of a variable speed drive that you change with a wheel on the
front of the pedestal on left side. Did you get a parts list for this
option? I have the diagrams and parts list for the 10K -purchased from SB,
but would like a copy of the variable speed option. It's great that you are
doing this. I will be happy to pay a copying fee. Darrell>