From: <kestrel@ns.sympatico.ca>
To: Gerry Hiltz <g.hiltz@ns.sympatico.ca>; <southbendlathe@egroups.com>
Sent: Tuesday, January 16, 2001 4:41 PM
Subject: [southbendlathe] My 9" SB all clean, painted and back togeather
!!!!

My last posting showed the lathe all apart after being put in the dunk
tank.
I have now
repainted it, clean the brass tags and reassembled it. I even overhauled
the
lamp.

What do you think?

Paul Hvidston <p.hvidston@...>

--- In southbendlathe@egroups.com, kestrel@n... wrote:
My last posting showed the lathe all apart after being put in the
dunk tank.
I have now
repainted it, clean the brass tags and reassembled it. I even
overhauled the
lamp.

What do you think?
It looks super. Beautiful job. More importantly, how does it run, or
is it too pretty to get all greasy?

Paul Hvidston
Upland CA

jwtaylor61@...

Got to build a bench first to try it out.

LOL

--- In southbendlathe@egroups.com, "Paul Hvidston" <p.hvidston@i...>