From: "David Meyer via Groups.Io" <dmar836@...>
Date: 1/18/19 12:39 PM (GMT-06:00)
To: SouthBendLathe@groups.io
Subject: Re: [SouthBendLathe] 1940s 10L Headstock Available

Thought there might be a modicum of interest. I kept this thinking the heavy 10 was desirable(sure was when I found mine) but since I sold my lathe for $1000 I didn't feel that warranted the extra head be included.
Dave

Douglas Oglesby

Hello, How much are you asking for it?  What is the general condition and what is the chuck mount, threaded, D1?  Where are you located and will you ship it?

On Fri, Jan 18, 2019 at 11:03 PM Bill in OKC too via Groups.Io <wmrmeyers=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Dave, I'm mildly interested, but majorly broke right now. Wife is having multiple health issues, as is usual for her, and we spent way too much dealing with her shoulder surgery in October and subsequent recovery, plus buying my 10L. Recently we determined that she may have breast cancer. Investigating that now. Ultrasound appointment  Monday. In six months to a year I may be able to talk to you about it, but don't hold your breath waiting.

My 10L is a 1941, and I paid $950 for it. I'm working on it as I have time and money, but gotta take care of her first. A firm price would help me figure out if there is even a chance of my being able to buy it.

Bill in OKC

Sent from my Sprint Phone.