1913 South Bend 11x5 No. 29 for sale $1600 in MN
I have a 1913 South Bend 11x5 No. 29 for sale $1600 in MN
Operational and in pretty dang good condition...for nearly 110 years old
Powered lead screw and cross feed
120V 1hp motor
Serial number 2551
Delivered to Grant Smith Locker Co., Rome NY December 31, 1913
· All change gears (I believe)
· Westcott 6” 6909 3-jaw (includes both outside and inside jaws)
· Watson 8” 4-jaw (Craftsman 111.21410)
· Skinner 7” 3-jaw No.305 (no backing plate)
· Center rest
· Large face plate
· Multiple boring bars
· Knurling head
· Approx. 30-40 HSS cutting bits
· 2-drawer wood cabinet 14”W x 9”H x 24”D
· Extra pulleys and original wrenches
· Change gears:
o 1-80T (A 1” section appears to have been repaired with bronze and hand filed).
Previous owner(s) adapted electric motor to power modified countershaft
Videos of running lathe can be provided if requested.
Reason for selling is I got another lathe.
Located in Minneapolis, MN.