Topics

13"x8' overhead drive cone pulley needed.

Jim Schaffroth

I recently bought a old flat belt lathe.  It has the motor mount and pulley shaft mounts but somehow the shaft and pulleys got separated.  I thought I would take a chance and see if someone has a spare they'd part with before I go making some oddball drive system.

Thanks

Carl Bukowsky

Sent by my iPhone

On Jul 1, 2018, at 6:13 PM, Jim Schaffroth via Groups.Io <beeeeeee4@...> wrote:

I recently bought a old flat belt lathe.  It has the motor mount and pulley shaft mounts but somehow the shaft and pulleys got separated.  I thought I would take a chance and see if someone has a spare they'd part with before I go making some oddball drive system.

Thanks

Nathan Baynes

Has it got 3 or 4 positions for the belt?
Nate

Carl Bukowsky

It has three steps on the cone.

Sent by my iPhone

On Jul 1, 2018, at 7:59 PM, Nathan Baynes <natebaynes@...> wrote:

Has it got 3 or 4 positions for the belt?
Nate

Jim Schaffroth

It has four positions.

Carl Bukowsky

So, you need a cone pulley what has four steps then, yes?

Sent by my iPhone

On Jul 4, 2018, at 8:22 PM, Jim Schaffroth via Groups.Io <beeeeeee4@...> wrote:

It has four positions.

Jim Schaffroth

Yes, correct.

Subject: Re: [SouthBendLathe] 13"x8' overhead drive cone pulley needed.
To: SouthBendLathe@groups.io
Date: Thursday, July 5, 2018, 8:56 AM

So, you need
a cone pulley what has four steps then, yes?

Sent by my
iPhone
On Jul 4, 2018, at 8:22
PM, Jim Schaffroth via Groups.Io <beeeeeee4=yahoo.com@groups.io>