Re: Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all.

Dan Beeker

Hands down an MG TD has always been my favorite vehicle. If I only had one (big sigh goes here).  Nice Work! You have a right to be proud. Enjoy your holiday and don’t hesitate to show your MG off. You'll make someone’s day.

Dan

On Dec 24, 2017, at 3:23 PM, SOUTHBENDLATHE@... wrote:

4a. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all.
   Posted by: "Jim B." Jim@... eeengineer1
   Date: Sun Dec 24, 2017 7:48 am ((PST))

As many know I have been rebuilding a MG for years.

It's the reason I got into machining in the first place.

We finally finished it, and its on the road.

My greeting centers around it.

Dashing through the snow [NOT!],
In a 56 horse open coupe',
Down the streets we go, Freezing all the way.
Horns behind do blow,
Some are mad, some gay,
Oh what fun to ride and be,
in a 52' MG TD.

Merry christmas to all andbest wishes for a most Happy and Healthy new Year..

Jim B.