Re: Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all. [1 Attachment]

Bill in OKC too

Freaking spell check. That was Oooooh! not Pool on!

On Sun, Dec 24, 2017 at 2:10 PM, 'wmrmeyers@...' wmrmeyers@... [SOUTHBENDLATHE]
wrote:

[Attachment(s) from wmrmeyers@... included below]

My wife said "Pool on! I want a ride in that before I die!

She's not been that impressed by anything I've ever done. :)

Bill in OKC

On Sun, Dec 24, 2017 at 9:48 AM, 'Jim B. ' Jim@... [SOUTHBENDLATHE]
wrote:

As many know I have been rebuilding a MG for years.

It’s the reason I got into machining in the first place.

We finally finished it, and its on the road.

My greeting centers around it.

Dashing through the snow [NOT!],
In a 56 horse open coupe’,
Down the streets we go, Freezing all the way.
Horns behind do blow,
Some are mad, some gay,
Oh what fun to ride and be,
in a 52' MG TD.

Merry christmas to all andbest wishes for a most Happy and Healthy new Year.

Jim B.