Re: Heavy Ten Large Dials

Phil Sittner <sittners@...>

Steve-

Please let me know when you're ready to accept an order and I will place it through ebay if that is your preferred method. Otherwise I can make a paypal payment directly to you.

Phil

On 10/14/2017 7:04 PM, EarthLink IMAP wswells@... [SOUTHBENDLATHE] wrote:

Yes Phil,
I'll be making a lot more, they sold quickly. I'll build 4 more this week as I wait on more stock, then I'll try to do them about ten at a time
Steve

On Oct 14, 2017, at 9:09 PM, Phil Sittner sittners@... [SOUTHBENDLATHE] <SOUTHBENDLATHE@...> wrote:

Steve-

I see that all three have been sold. Will you be producing any more?

Phil

On 10/14/2017 3:18 PM, 'Steve Wells' wswells@... [SOUTHBENDLATHE] wrote:

They are about as good as I can produce, although I did ordered the chemicals and reproduced
the factory thumb screw in black and included it. They came out great last night!
I'm happy with everything on this one, so...on to the next size dial...

Steve