I have a N.O.S. take-up nut for sale.
Send me an email.
Ted

On Oct 5, 2017, at 9:11 PM, Tom gtwilliamson@... [SOUTHBENDLATHE] <SOUTHBENDLATHE@...> wrote:

Recently I was given a SB 9b by a friend of the family.  All I had to do was haul it away.  It had been in a workshop and not used for many years.  I have ordered a new belt and given it some badly needed TLC but I need some help on getting a new take up nut on the left end of the spindle.  Can this be ordered from Mcmaster-carr as a common shaft locking nut or is it proprietary To SB ? I also have one broken tooth on the back gear but that can wait until I know more of what I am doing.  I have enjoyed reading thru the forum and have picked up a lot information.  Thanks for any help, TOM

Sent from Mail for Windows 10