Re: New Member

gorvil

Hi Paul,

That would be great! I need the last two gears on the input shaft.
The two farthest from the driven end of the shaft. I am at work now,
but when I get home I'll send you more specifics. I think I read in
one of your postings that you do have the South Bend parts catalog.
I'll send you the SB part number.

Do you need anything? I have an extra set of pulleys and parts of
the motor mount from an underdrive unit. The one that CNC sent me by
mistake. I bought about 600 carbide inserts on E-bay, most of which
I don't have holders for.

I am an electrical engineer, too. I work at CTS Wireless. We make
parts for cellphones. VCO's, TCXO's, antenna switches and the like.
If you need any help or advice on this kind of stuff, I can help.

Glen Reeser
Palatine, Illinois

--- In southbendlathe@y..., "Paul R. Hvidston" <p.hvidston@i...>
wrote:
Hi Glen,

I have many parts to a second QC gearbox for my 9" SB. I got
another gearbox
so I would hopefully have some spares to replace some gears with
"fixed"
teeth. I recall it was some of the input gears that were "fixed",
but if you
are looking for something in particular, let me know and I'll see
if I have
it.

Regards,

Paul Hvidston