From: SOUTHBENDLATHE@... [mailto:SOUTHBENDLATHE@...]
Sent: Saturday, February 6, 2016 9:50 AM
To: SOUTHBENDLATHE@...
Subject: [SOUTHBENDLATHE] Southbend owners map

This has not been posted for awhile. It is a map of where all our laths are located. Beware it is interactive and you do not need to enter your exact address. It is just cool to see where all the lathes are located.

(click next line)

South Bend Lathe Owners Map

South Bend Lathe Owners Map

(Edit) South Bend Lathe Owners Map

Preview by Yahoo

As a task find Southbend Lathe Works. Kinda like find  Elmo.

This map was created by Bill from Cincy a SB heavy 10 member.

Also I want to thank Jim B for the years of hard work and fair play he has put into this site. I have helped a bit as a moderator but do to health problems I had to back off.

Ed S