Sent: Tuesday, December 29, 2015 6:48 AM
Subject: Re: [SOUTHBENDLATHE] 1954 13" restore guide by Ryan Battelle

I originally had a website containing the information, but a year ago time warner decided to stop offering free hosting.

It took a year, but I finally converted it to a standalone .pdf. I hope the community finds it useful. It's far from perfect or even authoritative, but it's free and I hope others can learn from my mistakes.

-Ryan