I have some N.O.S.
Send me an email
Ted

On Dec 17, 2015, at 10:10 PM, karlw144@... [SOUTHBENDLATHE] <SOUTHBENDLATHE@...> wrote:

I recently converted my 9A to a turret lathe (bed turret, lever top slide, and lever collet closer) for a 500 part order. Finally got my 3c collets today and they almost disappeared in the spindle adapter. I had 2 of the "summit" adapters that I thought went from 3mt to 3c, I was wrong. Short of making one, has anybody got one, or know where I can get one? Or does anyone have a drawing? I could always trade one of the ones I have (maybe someone else needs what I do have). Worst case I can turn one, but I think they are hardened and not sure if I'm up to that or if it's necessary. Any help appreciated.

Thanks,

Karl