South Bend FOURTEEN

Alex Sanchez <alex@...>

I just bought a lathe and I need advice for lifting, loading and securing during transportation, is going to be transporter on a trailer that my son uses to transport cars.

Disclaimer

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the recipient(s). If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute, copy or alter this email. Any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and might not represent those of the company. Warning: Although the company has taken reasonable precautions to ensure no viruses are present in this email, the company cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the use of this email or attachments.