From: SOUTHBENDLATHE@... [mailto:SOUTHBENDLATHE@...]
Sent: Thursday, November 19, 2015 2:53 PM
To: SOUTHBENDLATHE@...
Subject: Re: [SOUTHBENDLATHE] Home Page Pictures needed [1 Attachment]

[Attachment(s) from Latheman included below]

Here's a picture of my lathe that I call "Latheman Special".

It is a customized 12 3/4" South Bend.

Ted

On Nov 19, 2015, at 12:12 PM, 'Jim B.' btdtrf@... [SOUTHBENDLATHE] <SOUTHBENDLATHE@...> wrote:

Having just changed the home page picture, I need further contributions.

I wish to thank George Burton for his contributions.

Let’s have some more from the group. They do not need to be pristine and can be a work in progress or a daily beater.

Working lathes are lively too.

Jim B.