Re: Home Page Pictures needed [1 Attachment]

sblatheman

More info and pictures in this thread on Practical Machinist:

On Nov 19, 2015, at 3:57 PM, Nelson Collar nel2lar@... [SOUTHBENDLATHE] <SOUTHBENDLATHE@...> wrote:

That is one beautiful lathe.

From: "Latheman latheman2@... [SOUTHBENDLATHE]" <SOUTHBENDLATHE@...>
To: SOUTHBENDLATHE@...
Sent: Thursday, November 19, 2015 2:53 PM
Subject: Re: [SOUTHBENDLATHE] Home Page Pictures needed [1 Attachment]

[Attachment(s) from Latheman included below]
Here's a picture of my lathe that I call "Latheman Special".
It is a customized 12 3/4" South Bend.

Ted

On Nov 19, 2015, at 12:12 PM, 'Jim B.' btdtrf@... [SOUTHBENDLATHE] <SOUTHBENDLATHE@...> wrote:

Having just changed the home page picture, I need further contributions.

I wish to thank George Burton for his contributions.
Let’s have some more from the group. They do not need to be pristine and can be a work in progress or a daily beater.
Working lathes are lively too.

Jim B.

Avast logo