Sent: Sunday, July 26, 2015 4:22 PM
Subject: Re: [SOUTHBENDLATHE] stuck tailstock screw

Great…

1- how do you get the two to stay mixed?

2- What happens when the acetone evaporates in 2 minutes?

3- Which ATF do you use?

I have tried this mix and all I got was a mess.
Eager minds want to know the hidden secrets of penetrating magic.

lance
++++
On Jul 26, 2015, at 4:14 PM, paulguenter@... [SOUTHBENDLATHE] <SOUTHBENDLATHE@...> wrote:

Neil
I agree i use automatic transmisson fluid ( the highest detergent oil ) and accetone all the time. It works like a dream compared
to the high priced penatrating fluids
GP