Re: New Al Babbin ID

gorvil

I just found this group yesterday. I was scanning the message board
when I saw the name Al Babin. I guess I don't have to warn this
group not to deal with him. I have not read enough of the thread to
know if you all are aware of Best Machine on Andale, Ezeetool on
Yahoo
(defunct now), Kuhlrd@netzero.com, NE Machinery auctions,and now
South
Bend Lathe Parts on Andale. All Al Babin enterprises. I finally got
my money back from Babin when I threatened to report him for fraud. I
have a picture of a bull gear I bought from Kris Kuhl on E-bay
(didn't
receive for about 3 months and only after threats of police action
did I finally get the part). The same digital picture was on a Yahoo
auction. I bought the same part twice from these people.

I would not buy anything machinery related from anywhere within 100
miles of Bristol Connecticut.

Glen Reeser