Sent: Sunday, April 19, 2015 3:11 PM
Subject: [SOUTHBENDLATHE] motor mount \ belt tension for "silent chain drive"

I have a wide 9 with the silent chain drive.  When I bought it, the motor and drive pulleys were mounted on a piece of plywood.  The plywood lays on the bench and to adjust tension you slide it back and forth.  So, while using it the plywood tend to slip forward and the belt slips under heavy cuts.

It works ok, although kind of hokey.

I am trying to find a pictures of the factory set up for this machine.

Thanks

Karl

No virus found in this message.