Re: 3c Collet Bracket [1 Attachment]

sblatheman

I have a N.O.S. 9" HLCA BRACKET for sale.
Send me an email if you are interested.
Ted

On Dec 19, 2014, at 11:23 AM, "livesteamsteve@... [SOUTHBENDLATHE]" <SOUTHBENDLATHE@...> wrote:

Hi All, I have a 9" Model A Southbend lathe #48959NKR9 Cat. # CI7344ZD and this spring I bought a quick change collet closer with a variety of collets.  However, it is missing the bracket to mount it to the lathe.  I was wondering if someone could provide me with dimensions so I can make the missing bracket.  I've got quite a few jobs where I need to use collets and I would like to set it up to do them.  Attached is a picture of the missing bracket.  Thanks, Steve L.