Re: Digest Number 7570[1 Attachment]

gorvil

I have a working Southbend lathe for sale. Price negotiable. Also, other metalworking equipment; set up an appointment if interested.

On Jun 17, 2014, at 6:17 AM, SOUTHBENDLATHE@yahoogroups.com wrote:

All about South Bend Lathes: All Models Group
14 Messages Digest #7570
1.1 Re: My 25 dollar tool grinder by "Mark E. Frazier" markfrazier16137
1.2 Re: My 25 dollar tool grinder by "Rod Lindauer" kysculptor
2a Re: collet rack [1 Attachment] by "Mark E. Frazier" markfrazier16137
2b Re: collet rack by "Jim B." eeengineer1
2c Re: collet rack [1 Attachment] by "Mark E. Frazier" markfrazier16137
2d Re: collet rack by "Jim B." eeengineer1
2e Re: collet rack by "Mark E. Frazier" markfrazier16137
2f Re: collet rack by "Jim B." eeengineer1
3a Re: Drill bit sharpener by "Mark E. Frazier" markfrazier16137
3b Re: Drill bit sharpener by markfrazier16137
3c Re: Drill bit sharpener by "Lance Eggleston" crashbone256
3d Re: Drill bit sharpener by "don" donmc@xtra.co.nz
4a I need a Boston Gear 105 teeth 20 pitch by "Terry Williamson" theideashoppe
4b Re: I need a Boston Gear 105 teeth 20 pitch by "Jim B." eeengineer1
Messages
1.1 Re: My 25 dollar tool grinder
Mon Jun 16, 2014 6:08 am (PDT) . Posted by: "Mark E. Frazier" markfrazier16137
Yea, but that wasn't a joke. I knew she didn't have much money so I wanted her to get something cheap and I need some new files.

Mark