Guy,
 Check your spam folder !!!

Ted

On Oct 13, 2014, at 4:48 PM, "guycad@... [SOUTHBENDLATHE]" <SOUTHBENDLATHE@...> wrote:

Ted,

I hve been trying to send you an email directly, but since emails were turned off for my mailbox on this group, I have not been able to recover it from your post.

I turned back on email for this group.

Can you send back an email?

I have dismantled both units to the extent I cannot go any further.

I start to figure out how  the 10K unit was put together.  There seems to be a silver solder joint  on the sleeve.

According to the part manual I got, the Part No I would be missing is AS979N3  (drawing says it was sold as an assembly)

The unit I got is quite likely Old style  .  Unit  code is HL104      The draw bar has the ratchet marks   (worn out)

Thanls

Guy Cadrin