Greetings

Paul H in OKC

I am the proud owner of a 16 x 60 SB lathe. Have actually owned it for a couple of years, but recently got it home. Phase converter going and the lathe is pretty smooth. Will be working on the belt soon, but otherwise..... I am a machinist bytrade and always wondered about being able to do something on one of these, but am sure as I just want to be able to make stuff at home. Anyway, glad to be here. Will be looking for info thru the faqs and from others about a few things, like oils for the headstock bearing and such. Going to look up serial # to find out age and such. It is an under drive with chip pan, 3 and 4 jaw chucks, face plate and taper attachment.

Thanks!

Paul