Re: LOSS OF APPEARANT POWER AND SPEED IN A 3/4 HP 1725 MOTOR UNDER NORMAL LOADS!

Jim B. <btdtrf@...>

First: PLEASE  do not type in all capitals. Its akin to SHOUTING.

Jim B.

From: SOUTHBENDLATHE@... [mailto:SOUTHBENDLATHE@...]
Sent: Saturday, August 02, 2014 12:39 AM
To: SOUTHBENDLATHE@...
Subject: [SOUTHBENDLATHE] LOSS OF APPEARANT POWER AND SPEED IN A 3/4 HP 1725 MOTOR UNDER NORMAL LOADS!

HELLO EVERYONE.

I'M HOPING SOMEBODY CAN GIVE ME SOME INSIGHT OR SHARE THEIR KNOWLEDGE REGARDING THIS TOPIC. I HAVE OWNED MY SB 9 INCH LATHE FOR ABOUT 35 YEARS NOW. RECENTLY AN ODD SITUATION HAS BECOME MORE PREVALENT IN THE PAST FEW WEEKS. THE MOTOR (3/4 HP 1725 RPM) SLOWS CONSIDERABLY UNDER LOAD, AND I AM NOT TALKING ABOUT A HEAVY LOAD EITHER
SINCERELY,

STEVEN KARVELIS