Suspicious eBay notice

gorvil

I just got a notice that something I´ve done has `very obviously`
violated the ebay user agreement and resulted in `restricion of
trade´ or someone is manipulating my account. It says click here to
reregister and then asks for credit card info, ebay password, paypal
account and password.

Anybody else get one of these or hear about a scam to get this info
that ebay either has or doesn´t need? Nobody is getting my paypal
password except paypal.

Glen Reeser

PS

I got the QC gearbox and lead screw for $125 the gear I got with a
headstock I bought. The screw was too short so I had to modify the
old one anyway.