From: SOUTHBENDLATHE@... [mailto:SOUTHBENDLATHE@...]
Sent: Sunday, June 01, 2014 4:40 PM
To: SOUTHBENDLATHE@...
Subject: [SOUTHBENDLATHE] Brazed half nuts?

I just took apart the apron on my 1939 9A. The half nuts are separate from the levers and were brazed on. Was this the procedure for an early 9A? I find it hard to believe that they both were repaired. Also, the drain plug was missing and I was wondering if this was a standard NPT plug that I could find in a hardware store. Thanks in advance, John.