Sent: Monday, May 19, 2014 10:22 AM
Subject: RE: [SOUTHBENDLATHE] South Bend TM2VSCW milling machine?

There is some information on the Southbend milling machines on Steve Wells site.

Page 4 of the list, Catalog  3601, page 72.  This dates from 1963

Catalog 5201 dating from 1952 does not list the Mil. It does have the drill press and the shaper.

However the catalog numbers are more like MILxxxx

I have Catalog 6601, which probably dates from 1966. It also has the milling machine. My copy is huge. 166 Mb.

I tried to reduce it but even at 10 Mb it looses too much resolution.

I could copy the Milling machine pages individually and sent them one at a time.

I would suggest looking at Steve Wells 62 catalog first.

Jim B.