Proper dead center for 10L

sandykt2

My OEM MT3 dead center has become so centered that it has realized it's full potential, achieved transcendence, turned to pure light and poof, disappeared from this temporary word.  The Chinese centers I have bought for a song come with extra material rendering them useless for work holding and allowing dogs to do their thing. A very non spiritual behavior if you ask me.

High priced Riten and Royal centers give standard dimensions of 3.19 for the taper portion and 5.25 overall length.  I have seen many threads on the subject over the years but never a good answer (IMHO).  Any help would be much appreciated.

Shawn
Phoenix