From: Ed S
To: SOUTHBENDLATHE
Sent: Tue, Mar 25, 2014 11:05 am
Subject: Re: [SOUTHBENDLATHE] SB Lathes, Lathes, Lathes, Lathes... the uber New England auction!!!

Nelson W,

Welcome to the group.    Sometimes when lathe questions are slow this will happen.  So bare with it. It will die soon.

And you are correct there should be OT in the title.

Ed S
Moderator

At 10:27 AM 3/25/2014, you wrote:

All, It would be helpful if you could label these off topic messages by inserting OT in the subject line so the people who are interested can read them and those who want to read about South Bend lathes could read the lathe stuff.

Thanks

Nelson Wood