Sent: Monday, January 20, 2014 11:10 PM
Subject: Re: [SOUTHBENDLATHE] Re: Easy source for SuperLube...

Steve
Could you be a bit more specific about the Ultralube grease as they have several grease products

Thanks
Dennis

On Jan 20, 2014, at 9:44 PM, "Steve Wells" <wswells@...> wrote:

I have sold out of the DE-112, BUT, I have a replacement after trying
and reading specs for about a gadzillion grease tubes.
I in the past always loved lubriplate, we used it for everything, it was a GM stock
product too. Well I checked plews-lubrimatic site about 2 months ago and guess what I found.
A product that might just work if you make and injector fitting, or if you are going to
tear down the cones anyway. Ultra Lube, it's USA made, plant based and biodegradable.
Its an NLGI 1.5 LB, and so far I like it. And I found it at Lowes for like 4 bucks for an 8 ounce squeeze tube.
The group should test it out. It claims to be one great grease, www.ultralube.com
I have two tubes I'm using, and I love the stuff. slippery as snot and great bonding.

Steve Wells