Re: A New Years Gift to Four (4) Lucky Members.

sblatheman

Skinner and Cushman made chucks for SBL and put their name on them for many years. More years than any other manufacturer. Of course, Jacobs drill chucks were sold by SBL just as long(even longer)

Ted

On Jan 6, 2014, at 2:06 PM, "Jim B. " <btdtrf@...> wrote:

We were looking for:

What are two most common manufacturers  of chucks sold with?

SBLs?

Skinner & Buck

But we forgot about the spindle chucks that Jacobs made. These were common and still sell, today, for $$$$. I don’t think, technically, they were sold with the lathe, but  I accepted Jacobs.

Most had trouble with this and I allowed at least Skinner or we would still be looking.

Jim B.

Who are the chuck manufactures

In Christ, Brian Geffre